Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My Chair

Let me tell you, I LOVE this chair!


It's the perfect size for me...my mom tells me I'm going to be too big for it but I don't believe her!


So Comfy :)



I even like to take naps in my chair!




In other news...I went to my last vet appointment today for all of my puppy shots. I am weighing in at 24.4 lbs at 3 months and 1 week old. I also got a rabies shot today, so I got this shiny new tag & the nice lady at the vet put it on my collar! Anyways, the vet visit may be contributing to why I'm laying around in my chair tonight...I'm feeling okay, just a little lazy. I'm pretty positive I'll be back to my full of energy self tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. ADORABLE! You'll find a way to fit on it when you get bigger too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you look comfy in you new chair! you look adorable while sleeping...:)

    Dog Fence

    ReplyDelete